RE: repairing IIS after SUS

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 08:18:37 +0300

Chris, you may have to manually add .asp and other applications from
URL.ini. This is installed with SUS. Infact, I suggest you to remove this
from Add/Remove programs, which will solve all the issue.

Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"