[ExchangeList] Re: removing old user name from global address list

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:05:47 -0700

I know it is the matter of minutes of copying an account and all group
membership comes with it automatically, but for reasons that are "not"
your concern I have to do it this way. It only took half an hour to
track it and thanks to a kind tip, ldifde helped to remember change the
X400 settings too. So I can "keep" doing this over and over in matter of
minutes.

Fortunately or unfortunately I am not in the position to reply to your
comment on company so I am going to sit back.