RE: remove domain/ from OWA logon

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:15:13 -0300

It will depend most of all if you have only one domain.
If so, Go to Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, Internet Service
Manager. Double Click your server, Double click on Default Web Site, Right
Click Properties on Exchange, Select Directory Security tab, click Edit on
Anonymous access and authentication control, Click Edit on Authentication
access. There you put your domain name. Thats it. I dont remember if it will
ask for restart the services, it will let you know about it, though. :-)

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper

        Tel 55 11 3489-7730

        Fax 55 11 3489-7499