[ExchangeList] Re: relocating storage location

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:35:31 -0600

Is it possible that you went into the properties of the storage GROUP
the first time and changed a location there?  Then when you went into
the Mailbox Store and changed it, it moved for you?  I can see a simple
explanation for this, at the storage group level you only changed where
the log files go, at the mailbox store level is where you actually set
the database locations.

Just a thought,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer