RE: relay restrictions-- help help!!

  • From: "Ketan Pandya" <ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:51:22 +0530

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is to have the anti spam mechanism on Exchange 5.5 server
which is acting as an outgoing SMTP server for all roaming users.

Present scenario is, it requires authentication to relay mails using the
server. I'd require it to be used without the authentication settings
and at the same time I'd require only the users belong to mydomain.com
should be able to send mails using the SMTP server.

I could find out the security based on the IP address on the IMC of
Exchange 5.5 server.

Can the security be configured based on the domain name????

Regards,

Ketan Pandya

91 22 695 22 22 Extn 1672

networksupport@xxxxxxxxxx