relay problem

  • From: "Helpdesk" <Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:08:28 +0530

Dear experts,

We are going through some surveys within the company for that we outsource this
job (so that they'll do it for us). Now they (Consultant) are trying to send
mails to each and every user of our company and that is an auto generated mail
with some link.

During that they received this error:

Reporting-MTA: dns;NAB-PROD

Received-From-MTA: dns;NAB-PROD

Arrival-Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:10:50 +0000

Final-Recipient: rfc822;a@xxxxxxx

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 relaying to <A@ABC> prohibited by administrator

I check my server and pix also there is nothing wrong with these things, as
shown I the error this mail is blocked at NAB-PROD...

Any suggestion

*** Private & Confidential ***
The information in this email is confidential & is intended only for the
person(s)name. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately or
telephone Premier Oil - INDIA on +91-11-23321303