reinstalling the OS

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 04:03:31 +0530

Hi All,

We have Exchange 5.5 running on a windows Nt server box. We are having some problems with the Os and we are planning to reinstall NT on that box.
Iam new with Exchange . My question is that when I reinstall the OS do I really need to reinstall Exchange server ? If so can anybody send me the step -by -step procedure of reinstalling the Exchange server 5.5 on NT 4.0 enterprise server ?Can you guys please respond asap as this is very urgent for me and I need to finish this before monday

Thanking you

Satish

Beat the heat. Chill out in Himalayas. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/summerfun/index.asp Mercury Rising contest.