RE: reinstall OWA?

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:12:46 +0200

Yes, you can...You can recreate the virtual sites...

I did it ones because I needed two different OWA sites on one
server....Where one required SSL and the other did not.

But  that only helps when you messed up the IIS configuration.... If you
actually messed up files in for instance c:\program
files\exchsrvr\exchweb then you will have to restore those files, or get
them from another server...

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom

XB