reconnecting to recreated account - help!

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:34:47 -0400

Title: reconnecting to recreated account - help!

Hello all,
I have a problem where a user account was deleted from the system, including the mailbox (only done a few hrs ago but the system was replicated). The user was re-created and not connected to the old mailbox the admin who re-created, let the system set up a new account (same email address). My dilemma is that I now have to connect the new user (same name and email address) to the old mailbox.