queued email

  • From: "Rafael Serrano" <rserrano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:55:33 +0100

Hi all:

    We have 2 exchange server 2003 gateway servers (frontends) and one
back-end server.The gateways have the same config hardware &
software.Everything was working fine but last week the first gateway
receive email but put this mails in queue.....When I turn off the first
gw and works the second , everything seems to be fine...I have found
this errors on the evt view , but I have conectivity with my domain
controllers.....
Any idea????

The description for Event ID ( 2103 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSAccess )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: MAD.EXE; 192; XXXXX.XX.com

XXXX01.XX.com

XXXX03.XX.com

.

The description for Event ID ( 2102 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSAccess )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: MAD.EXE; 192; XXXXX.XX.com

XXXX01.XX.com

XXXX03.XX.com

The description for Event ID ( 9154 ) in Source ( MSExchangeSA ) cannot
be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: 0x80004005.

AVISO LEGAL:
Este mensaje contiene informacion confidencial destinada para ser leida
exclusivamente por el destinatario.
Su contenido no constituye un compromiso para la RED UNIVERSAL DE MARKETING Y
BOOKINGS ONLINE salvo ratificacion escrita
por ambas partes. Queda prohibida la reproduccion, publicacion, divulgacion,
total o parcial del mensaje
asi como el uso no autorizado por el emisor. En caso de recibir el mensaje por
error, se ruega su
comunicacion al remitente lo antes posible.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains confidential information for the exclusive use of the
recipient.Its contents do not
constitute a commitment by RED UNIVERSAL DE MARKETING Y BOOKINGS ONLINE except
where provided for in a signed agreement
between both parties.Any unauthorised disclosure , use or dissemination ,
either whole or partial , is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of the message , please notify the sender
as soon as possible.