Re: question for Exchange organization name

  • From: "Ben Ma" <bma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pillai.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:17:11 -0700

Thanks for clear.

Because I think maybe have org name conflict in my env  when I get following
error when mount mailbox in the windows 2003 exchage server:

 Failed to create the Event Registration Mailbox for Database First Storage
Group\Mailbox Store (server name).  Error - 0Xbf69
     Evnet ID is 9546

I check MS Activle ID 274534 and 271339 and my exchange server, no any
system mailbox object in the Exchange System Object container, and no
%g.%s@xxxxxxxxxxx in the default recipient policy.

What is for Event Registration Mailbox?

Best regards