[ExchangeList] Re: question

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:24:40 -0600

Unlimited servers and we run about 6,000 - 6,500 users.  It's an applicance/server that sits in the DMZ, when it sees what it determines to be profanity it blocks it from leaving the org and notifies the sender.  If it sees what it determines to be Financial, personal or patient care information it sends it to their ASP site and notifies the recepient with a web link.  They can then go, create an account at ZIX and retreive the encrypted email.

George