[ExchangeList] Re: question

  • From: "Sudeep Raikar" <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:12:16 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Please check the
following things.

1. DNS entries for the Exchange servers have been replicated to the
new domain controller.
2. If they are in a different routing group please see if the
Connector is configurred correctly.
3. Enable Mesagetracking on the servers and check where the message is
goint to .

I don't think there can be anyother problem .

By the way has it ever worked earlier or has never worked from the
time that the new domaincontroller has come in.

On 10/27/07, Sarbjit Singh Gill <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How are your domain controllers ?(Windows Versions)
>

> /Gill

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: