question

  • From: <jsyoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:58:41 +0900

I have one server..
I install AD and E2k at the same time there.
But, some problem has happened.. So, i decided to install in another
server.. Of cousre same hardware spec.

First...I want to backup  Only just AD db  Not System State..(this is
possible in NTbackup.exe if i uncheck one thing in
advanced option )

Second.
I installed same spec server with window2000 and installed w2k service
pack
and then, I restored ad db to new this server.

after that...reboot.

after Reboot, i checked Active Directory Users and computers, and i
found all users information are alive..
Happy

and then, I tried to install Exchange 2000 with Disaster Recovery mode.

but,  some errors while installing Microsoft Exchange Messaging and
collaboration Services..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Setup failed while Creating IIS Metabase objects for Information Store
Service (error 0x80090006:false signature.)
ID no: 80090006
Microsoft Exchange Setup

Service = 'MSExchangeIS'

mode = 'Disaster Recovery' (61959)

Setup encountered an error during Microsoft Exchange Messaging and
Collaboration Services of Disaster Recovery component task.
Function:
ScUpdateInProcessISAPIApps
CAtomMDB::ScAddMetabaseKeys
CBaseAtom::ScForklift
CBaseServiceAtom::ScForklift
CAtomMDB::ScForklift
CBaseAtom::ScSetup
CBaseComponent::ScSetup
CBaseComponent::ScSetup
CCompServer::ScSetup
CComExchSetupComponent::Install

I also regsvr32 rsabase.dll...but don' work..

IS there any body know this problem??? PLEASEe Help me..

the only reason i don't use system state...  ==> i thoutgh  old server
has some critical problem in system files..

(주)코리아닷컴 커뮤니케이션즈
시스템실 / 대리 / MCSE
☎  02-3488-8437   011-9913-7463
E-Mail:jsyoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx