public folder deleted

  • From: Joel Võsu <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:08:20 +0200

Hello all,

One of the pubic folders got accidentally deleted and there is no recent
backup since the backup device failed a couple of weeks ago and is still not
repaired. In the public folder store's settings the deleted items are kept
for 0 days. Is there a way to restore this folder from the database file. I
made a copy of the store so the maintenacne has not touched it and I turned
off the maintenance from the server as well.

If anyone has an idea how to fix this I would be very grateful for your

Joel Võsu
ICT Support