RE: pst file open/import problem

  • From: "Eddie Kwong" <eddiek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:38:52 -0500

Hi list members
Can any one give me a clue on what happens?
My environment: Exchange 2000 server and Outlook2000 on win2k workstation.
One of my user has create his own personal folder 'Friends' and place it under
the 'Deleted Items' folder ( I really don't know why, but a user is a user )
He tried to achieve the 'Feiends' information and the whole archive process
created a 9MB .pst file on his local machine.
He tried to retrieve information from this .pst file to a separate new folder
by using File->Open->Personal Folder files or Import/Export and what he
achieved is after the file open or Import process, he has a new folder
structure 'Deleted Items->Friends' under his new folder location and inside
Friends, there is no message at all. But his .pst file is around 9MB so there
has got to be a lot of info/messages inside.
Any clue?
Many thanks

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: