[ExchangeList] Re: problem with mail migration between ex2k3 servers

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:37:26 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Sounds like your
Exchange logs produced during the MB moves; Exchange logs are produced on the
target server. Look at your new server in ESM and see what partition your logs
are pointed to? Once backup is run it will purge or you can enable circular
logging if you're running into critical disk space issues.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300