[ExchangeList] problem with mail migration between ex2k3 servers

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:30:03 -0800

-------------------------------------------------------Ran into a little glitch
with this that I hope someone can help with

Started moving all the mailboxes to a new Exchange 2k3 server last night, it
said it completed successfully around 0930 this morning with 3 warnings and a
network error. At this point I looked at the the disks and saw that the D:
drive where I moved the databases to prior to the move hasn't grown and the
c: drive is almost full with only 100mb space free, cleared out some install
files freeing up another 3gb and see the original Exchsvr directory on C: is
7gb. After reboot of the server, none of the mailboxes are accessible
currently. How do I get the mail on C: into the database on D:???

Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting
help@xxxxxxxxx (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D) http://www.pdscc.com

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: