Re: problem with SMTP?

  • From: Tee Darling <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:53:09 -0400

Check the Event Viewer of the Exchange server to find out what is
going on. Look up for any possible critical errors. Have you also
tried to reboot the server to see if this will clear the problem? If
not try to reboot the Exchange server and let's see what happens.

Also, have you checked to see if all of your mailbox stores are up and
running? And the exchange services? Check them all out and get the
status as soon as maybe.