RE: problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL Domains

  • From: Prabhakar Kamuni <prkamuni@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:13:29 +0530

Hi ,

If we relay  email through Isp mail server ...is it go with my domain
address (@abc.com )?

Pls advise me....Im not sure

How can i go for second option using static ip ?  Im having static ip
already which i was using for my external mail server .(linux box)

Pls suggest............

Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
08/05/2005 12:00 AM
Please respond to
"[ExchangeList]"

"[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[exchangelist] RE: problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL
Domains

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Read my last email.

If you missed it:

Setup an SMTP connector to relay email through your ISP's mail server
OR get a static IP with proper reverse DNS.  Read the NDR's - AOL and
Yahoo will tell you WHY your emails are not be delivered to them.

...D
--
CPDE - Certified Petroleum Distribution Engineer
CCBC - Certified Canadian Beer Consumer