RE: problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL Domains

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:13:03 -0400

Hope they have not put the domain on black list...Because when they see
that spaming from you domain they usually put that domain on black first thing to find out is that can you send mail to other
domain beside AOL or Yahoo.  If those flows smoothly then you know AOL
or Yahoo have put that domain on black list...Else you need to make sure
that SMTP service is running properly and have configured OK.