RE: problem in exchange 2000 client

  • From: pankaj.mehley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:23:15 +0530

Try giving administrator  the permissions for all the mailboxes through the
exchange administrator program.....I think you haven't set that....and which
admin account you are using for login....is it a local administrator or the
domain admin......???I am running 3 accounts on my machine on which I logon
with the domain admin account......

Regards,

Pankaj.