Re: problem in exchange

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:21:36 -0400

What do the messages say?  If it indicates that a virus was sent to their
domain, your domain is probably being spoofed as the sending address.  If
this is the case, the messages will eventually die down as the virus runs
its self out.  In the mean time, block all messages from that postmaster
account.

Regards,
Chris
Chris Wall