problem in exchange

  • From: "shoeb" <shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:12:54 +0400

I have an exchange 2000 server on a single domain environment
The problem I am facing is that there are lots of email address
generated automatically by the name postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
. The queue becomes so large that there is a bottleneck and nobody's
email goes out. We have to manually delete the emails from postmasters.
We scanned the whole network with different antiviruses but still could
not locate the problem <mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Best Regards <mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Shoeb <mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient named above.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed
in this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.