RE: pocket pc vs. blackberry phone

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <Ray.Dzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:24:53 -0700

We currently use both Treo's and Pocket PC with Good Technologies
(www.good.com) as the conduit back to our Exchange environment.  It
provides a very near exchange environment experience on the handheld.
This has helped reduce support issues greatly, and requires very little
training on the part of the enduser.  As with the Blackberry, a small
server app runs to connect our Exchange environment with Good
Technologies.