RE: pocket pc vs. blackberry phone

  • From: "Thomas Belongie" <tbelongie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:51:36 -0700

We use the Blackberry Exchange Server (BES 4.0) which provides wireless
synchronization of outlook with the Blackberry client handhelds.  We
initially were setup with the desktop redirector but as users continued
to be outfitted with the handhelds, we were overwhelmed with support
issues which were remedied with the migration to the BES.