plz help

  • From: "lancy saldanha" <lancysaldanha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:39:55 +0000

hi all
we are on the verge of shifting from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000.
we have purchased mailboxes so that our users who are roaming can access thier mails. exch 5.5 connects to these mail boxes and downloads mail for all the users. hence we use a third party software to download mails.
since iam new to exch 2000 do i still need to use third party software to download mails, or else is there any pop3 connector in exch 2000 where i can download mails. i have heard of x400 connectors and IMS can anybody differetiate between them. do i have use both to connect in case if we are going to deploy exchange between sites

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here