[ExchangeList] Re: pgp or ssl

  • From: "Jaspreet Singh" <jsjolly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:06:16 +0530

Ya i was talking about windows encryption only as from what i understood ( maybe i was wrong) from ara's mail was that he is first encrypting the files using windows encryption and the sending them.
On second thoughts ( after your mail ) may be he was talking about encryption frature of Outlook itself.

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh Jolly

On 7/10/06, Periyasamy, Raj <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jaspreet,
You are confusing file system encryption with email encryption. Windows encryption is for file system not email.

Regards,

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy