RE: personal pst problem in exch 2003

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:01:48 -0700

What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

What is the size of the PST file?

Why did you uninstall XP SP2?

How is the user setup, as an Exchange client or a POP3 client or IMAP
client?

If an Exchange client, why are you trying to have messages go to the users
PST file?

What is comman about those 5 users? How many other users?

John T
eServices For You