• From: "Luke Marioni" <lmarioni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:07:16 +0100

I know this isnt a strictly e2k quiestion, but seeing as it directly affects
it, i thought id ask!!

Ive recently migrated from nt4 to w2k and AD, as well as e2k.

All works brilliantly except for one thing.  The users cannot change their w2k
passwords - they are running nt4 ws, which i didnt think was a problem.
Basically their password expires and they are asked to change it when they
login, but it doesnt allow them to change the p/w.

I CAN change my password, and i thought it had something to do with me being a
admin, but ive run some tests and it doesnt appear to make a difference!!

Anyone have any ideas as im going mad manually changing passwords for my users!!

Luke Marioni
Senior Systems Analyst

ITG Europe
River Plate House,
7-11 Finsbury Circus,

Tel: +44 (0) 207 670 4200
Fax: +44 (0) 207 670 4243

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This information may be subject to legal, professional or other
privilage and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it, and should notify us immediately.

ITG Europe is a trademark owned by Investment Technology Group Limited (ITGL)
which refers to ITGL and/or its subsidiary Investment Technology Group Europe