[ExchangeList] Re: palm 700p and personal ssl certificate

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:50:20 -0700

The model that is being referred to is the recently released Verizon and
Sprint Treo 700p (palm) not windows. I have one and was unsuccessful in
getting my certificates created from my own cert servers on the domain
to work. I finally gave up and bought a cert from Godaddy for $20 and
within minutes I was using active sync.

jeff