[ExchangeList] Re: owa issue

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:16:09 -0400

Sorry.
The user just told me he's going thru our ssl vpn.

We use Webvpn on the Cisco 3000 concentrator.

I can't google any info on known issues with this at all.

All i get is that the Change password functionality is disabled when using Webvpn.

But i'm sure thats the culprit.

If anyone can confirm any simillar issues with this product and OWA, that would be great.

Thanks

On 4/7/06, Michael B. Smith <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you using ISA? I remember a hot-fix about that…I think it was included in the last post-sp3 rollup though…