RE: owa interesting problem

  • From: "Wohlgemuth, Mike" <WohlgemuthM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:17:53 -0400

which do you mean ?

1) after first creating a user they do not have any mail in their inbox or

2) someone who has mail in their inbox in Outlook, when they first log in to
OWA, they don't see any mail .... if they close their browser and log in
immediately again to OWA, then they see their mail ...

3) someone who has mail in their inbox in Outlook, when they first log in to
OWA, they don't see any mail ... and they only see new mail that arrives ..
they never see the mail they have in their inbox in Outlook ....

1) = normal
2) = i don't think this is your problem ... also I don't know the answer ....
3) = sounds like mail is being delivered to their personal folders and stored
locally on the clients in pst's ... set up corporate Outlook for them (along
with their personal folders)  .. change delivery to deliver to their exchange
inbox ... then users can copy their old email from their personal folders to
their Exchange inbox ....

??

mike