owa interesting problem

  • From: Joven <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

i have a problem with my OWA Setup I guess. I am using
Exchange2k running on win2k. I can access OWA but the
problem is for the first login of every user to their
OWA mailbox they dont have any msg in the inbox. why
is that for the first login OWA inbox is empty? also
after logging in users are expecting to see all their
old or previous mails and they dont see it using OWA?

How can I fix these problems. users want to see all
their emails previous and new when they login to OWA.

thank you

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com