[ExchangeList] Re: owa 2007 outbox

  • From: "Arnold, Jamie" <harnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:27:28 -0500

Outlook 2007 weirdness is well documented.  The initial beta releases, for
me, were terrible.  They would work fine for a week or two, then begin
exhibiting all manner of strange behavior including locking up,
sluggishness, stuck mail and much more.  I uninstalled it and waited 8
months to try it again.  Seems to be a lot better now.   Also, Outlook 2007
seemed to work fine on Vista..for me.while on XP it sucked.