[ExchangeList] Re: owa 2007 connection error

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:36:06 -0500

Hello All,

I have a Director that has been receiving so much unwanted email to his
corporate email address, that he has requested another mailbox.

He wants to keep the old one for vendors and the new one for internal

The thing he is requesting is for me to see if I can forward any email
coming from users within the domain that is sent to the OLD email
address be forwarded to the new address. Is there a way to make this

For example:

OLD mailbox: bgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW mailbox billgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can we make it so that anyone with an address of @microsoft.com sent to
bgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx be forward to billgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You feedback would be greatly appreciated.

All e-mail sent to and from this address will be retained by the Scottrade
corporate e-mail system and is subject to review by someone other than the
recipient. E-mail transmissions may not be secure; contact us at 1-800-619-SAVE
for more information.