[ExchangeList] Re: owa 2007 connection error

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:14:21 -0800 (PST)

OK got passed this error by applying isa 2006 sp1. Now I an getting
  • Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

    There are suggestions that you will get this error message if you do not use the exact url which was specified in the rule. I am trying to bypass the FQDN until this has been chnaged by our isp. I need to test that the rule will work ok

    • Date: 12/01/2009 13:29:31 [GMT]
    • Server: Main-isa01
    • Source: proxy

    Not quite sure what we are doing wrong. The thing is we are using the external ip address of the isa server to redirect to our exchange site until our isp makes the necessary dns change.

    so it is https://123.23.19.45/owa and then we get the above error.

    Thanks

    Patrick