RE: owa 2000 to 5.5

  • From: "White, Piers" <pwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:42:46 -0400

Extremely bad stutter? :-)
        -----Original Message-----
        From: David N. Precht [mailto:discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: 17 October 2002 16:40
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] RE: owa 2000 to 5.5
        any reason for the repost?
                -----Original Message-----
                From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx]
                Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:19
                To: [ExchangeList]
                Subject: [exchangelist] owa 2000 to 5.5
                I have Exchange 5.5 & 2000 in the same environment.  How can I
get the owa 2000 server to connect to the 5.5 mailboxes?
                Devon Harding
                System Administrator
                Gilat Latin America
                dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and
may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use
this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.
        List Archives:
        ISA Server Resource Site: