RE: owa

  • From: "Joann Williamson" <JoannW@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:28:20 -0400

Yes, I think you are right.  That's a great idea, too.  I think I will
try it next week.

You would have to put a button or link on the logoff.asp page that will
take the user back to http://ipaddress/exchange:

Here is the path to that page on my server.

http://ipaddress/exchweb/bin/USA/logoff.asp

Joann