RE: owa

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:38:47 -0500

As in, you want a button that when you press it, it starts the logon
process?  I was not aware of such a thing.  I bet you could rebuild the
page you get sent to after hitting logoff and stick a button on there
that sends them to the correct place.  You can also leave off the
"username" part - that info gets entered when they logon.

Matt Walkowiak