RE: outlook.exe process doesn't terminate automatically

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:32:48 -0500

Do your clients have a PDA or a PPC device connected to their machine?
If they do and the device is hotsynced the Outlook icon in the taskbar
will not disappear. My suggest in this case is to right click Outlook
(the icon in the taskbar were the time is) and select "Hide when
minimized". This way they can minimize their Outlook and have lots of
free space in their taskbar area, then if they want to open Outlook
again they can double click on the Outlook icon. Also a little window
will appear if they receive a email.

Andrew