[ExchangeList] outlook imap

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:19:08 -0700

Greetings,

I have an outlook related question if someone can help me. I am setting
up an imap profile on outlook. There are 2 folders generated. The
personal one and imap folder. The problem is anytime I send something it
goes to personal folder sent items and not the imap folder sent items.
This will cause problem because sent items in personal folders are not
replicated back to server.

I tried to reverse the setting and make the imap folder the top one with
no luck. Is there any other way to do this right? Maybe I am making a
mistake somewhere and a tick has to be checked :-)

Appreciated