Re: outlook hangs on logoff

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:12:38 -0800

Danny bring up a good point. I also had this happen with XP sp1 and with
Outlook 2003 /2000 Clients. Rebooting the Exchange 5.5 server solved the issue
for a short time. Apperently when the startup was small the previous IT support
person installed the Blackberry Enterprise server 2.1 on the same box. As the
company grew and more and more users wanted a Blackberry this issue started to
appear more often as the server was low on resources.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL