outlook 'get a digital ID' strange behaviour

  • From: "Ivan radis" <iradis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:00:24 -0600

I'm currently setting up Key Management Server (KMS)
But my client Machine does not recognize that Exchange 2000 has Advanced
Security enabled; when I try Clicking 'Get a digital ID' under tools -
options - security it directs me straight to an URL in my browser.
According to help, technet, etc. there should be a
window to select whether to use an external CA or
to 'Set up Security for me on the Exchange Server'

how do I correct this problem
I would be thankfull for any ideas, Ivan