RE: outlook calendar holidays

  • From: "Andy Shook" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:56:59 -0500

Is this a public folder calendar?

Andy Shook, MCSE, CCNA

Director of Information Technology

Constitution Law Associates

1452 Constitution Blvd.

Rock Hill, SC 29732

voice-803.366.8999

fax-803.980.1158

andy@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 www.cla-law.com <http://www.cla-law.com/>

________________________________

From: Jabber Wock [mailto:jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 9:55 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] outlook calendar holidays

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

I have a user running Outlook 2003 on XP with latest service packs and
updates.  She cannot see any holidays listed in her calendar that is
associated with the Exchange mailbox.  She can see holidays in her
"Personal" calendar but she wants to use the exchange mailbox calendar.
She has tried importing the holidays (Tools/Options/Calendar Options/Add
Holidays).  It goes through as if the holidays have been added and even
claims "Holidays for the United States are already installed, do you
want to install them again?" but then no holidays are displayed after
she says "Yes"(Running Exchange server 2003 on WIndows 2003 server also
with latest updates and Windows SP1 and Exchange SP2).

Any suggestions?

Also, if holidays have been imported twice, is there a way to clean up
the calendar and delete duplicate holidays?  (I was testing on another
workstation and that is now showing all holidays in duplicate!).

JW

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY SECONDARY DISCLOSURE IS
PROHIBITED TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY AUTHORIZED WITHIN THE
TEXT OF THIS MESSAGE.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately. For more information,
or to report an erroneously distributed email, please contact Constitution Law
Associates, LLC toll free at 1-877-641-9387. Thank You.