outlook 2000: can't see other peoples calendars

  • From: "luke levis" <luke.levis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:44:40 -0400

I have a user who just so happens to be "that Guy" who has 400 meetings a day
and when he goes to schedule a meeting he can't seem to see anyone's calendars
it gives him the nice little black and white diagonal line (no information
available) but yet on another computer if you login to outlook under his
profile everything is cool, so I first deleted his outlook profile and created
a new one... no go.. then I completely uninstalled office and reinstalled... no
go  then I exmerged his mailbox, deleted it created a new one and exmerged back
in... still a no go.... is there something stupid im missing