RE: outbound mails problem

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:26:34 +0530

Not just hotmail , yahoo, rediff, etc majority of  email domains are not
accepting, but some domain adressesn are going.

This are the some warning message from event viewer ( After diagnostic
Logging)

1.      EXPS is temporarily unable to provide protocol security with
"sohm.kpit.com".  "CSessionContext::OnEXPSInNegotiate" called
"HrServerNegotiateAuth" which failed with error code 0x8009030c (
N:\transmt\src\smtpsink\exps\expslib\context.cpp@1414 ).

2       Message delivery to the remote domain 'yahoo.com' failed for the
following reason: The remote server did not respond to a connection
attempt.

3     This  MTA transport report for weblists .com

         SMTP GetNextHop returned hr=0x0 in 0ms.
         DestAddr=<webelists.com>, Type=<SMTP>
        sgType=0x0, NextHopType=OTHER_ROUTING_GROUP
        Type=<SMTP>, Class=<*>, SchedId=0x0
        RouteAddr=<webelists.com>
        Connector=<ab460659-a8c9-462f-adcd-9d8f2ba2f00f>

Regards
Arif