outbound mails in queue

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:30:13 +0530

hi

       Iam a beginer with exchange.As our sysadmin left the job I had to take over the job of adminstering exchnge server.Now I have one problem with sending mails across the internet.I am able to get mails from anybody and also able to send mails to intranet.I can't send mails to any external sites.

I checked the queue and I saw most of the mails residing in the outbound queue.when I cheked with the SMTP connecter , it is showing that small business sSMTP connector unavailble..

can anybody help me with this.

regards,

Satish