open *.gz attachments, ol2003 yes exchange 2003 no

  • From: jjgimeno@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:50:27 -0700

I use Sage software ( account, ... )in my bussines. My office in A send a
file called todaysales.txt.gz to place B. by email.That file contents
sales of the day, i think is plane txt, and i believe is compressed for
space saving. I receive that file in my OL2003, connected or reading from
my box in a Exchange server 2003. If I receive that file through exchange,
i get a unknown error from sage application. If I receive the mail to my
pst folders, i can read it, open it and import data without errors. Prior
to use exchange i dont have problems. Some help ??
Thanks