one or more domain in exchange 5.5

  • From: "Amos Dixon Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:56:11 +0700

Dear exchangelist;
i use site connector to replicate all exchange site in our organization.
let's say that in headquarter i use site connector (to replicate with all
branches site and imc to isp dns), so i've been registered my domain 123.com
in that isp.
and my question, is it possible to use one dns over imc in headquarter if
all branches domain will publish too (a.123.com ; b.123.com ; etc -> smtp
addresses) without configure imc in that own site? i meant just route over
headquarter, and if possible, what should i do?
Thank's in advanced.....

Best Regards;
Amos